Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Winning At Window Cleaning

WCF

Help Support WCF:

garyboy

just bought the book from richard anybody got it read and used the info inside and has it worked for you be interesting to find out get my copy next week

Wouldnt spend 35 kwid on a book lol i dont need a book to help me build my business if i need help i go on google or come on here /emoticons/smile.png

Wouldnt spend 35 kwid on a book lol i dont need a book to help me build my business if i need help i go on google or come on here /emoticons/smile.png
Waste of money if u ask me /emoticons/tongue.png
How can you say waste of money if you aint read it

Is it possible to actually fail at window cleaning?

House 1 " hello Mrs, want your windows cleaned?"

House 2 "hello mrs, want your windows cleaned?"

House 3 -9999999 repeat

Must admit I agree with H. You can buy a book at football skills but won't make you a pro footie player but each to there own.

Is it possible to actually fail at window cleaning?

House 1 " hello Mrs, want your windows cleaned?"

House 2 "hello mrs, want your windows cleaned?"

House 3 -9999999 repeat
Must admit I agree with H. You can buy a book at football skills but won't make you a pro footie player but each to there own.
Books are all full of knowledge i dont think it can do any harm i think i may learn something from this like you would probably learn new tricks from your football book it cant do any harm stop being negative

Knowledge is power , power is wealth !!!!

In my last job I was a welder fabricator I did it since I was 16 I still went to college and learned new skills

Which in turn helped me gain more qualifications in 2 yrs of going to college I gained 8 city and guilds

Certificates in my trade varying from level 2 to level 3 in pipe welding etc .

It helped my earning potential .

Although this book is different it may well be similar in there may be things in that book that can teach you other ways

Of running your business or on ways on gaining work etc .

It comes to the old saying "never judge a book by it's cover "

Knowledge is power , power is wealth !!!!

In my last job I was a welder fabricator I did it since I was 16 I still went to college and learned new skills

Which in turn helped me gain more qualifications in 2 yrs of going to college I gained 8 city and guilds

Certificates in my trade varying from level 2 to level 3 in pipe welding etc .

It helped my earning potential .

Although this book is different it may well be similar in there may be things in that book that can teach you other ways

Of running your business or on ways on gaining work etc .

It comes to the old saying "never judge a book by it's cover "
Well said that man, no matter what you do in life there is always something you can learn to do better footballer,welder or a humble window cleaner we can all gain knowledge and learn more why are we all on this forum to learn gain an edge maybe learn wfp learn trad learn learn learn we all learn every day from different post but mention a book no thats evil thats the devils work or maybe its just more learning material think about it

I know how to gain work i dont need to read a book about gaining work ,, the person who made the book must be laughing at u all cos i would be /emoticons/tongue.png

Lol

Latest Posts

Back