Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Starting Round in Chelmsford Essex

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Coop

Hi guys! 

Im from a rope access window cleaning background, i am thinking of starting a window cleaning round in chelmsford as have relocated and getting fed up driving london for rope access work. Just wondered if its going to be worth my time and if anyone knows how saturated the area is. 

thank you! 

I can only say that windows are absolutely everywhere and enough for everyone. 

That personally would never even enter my head, mate. Just go for it and all the very best with it. ????

I would imagine Chelmsford to have a lot of window cleaners. I cover two towns and there are 100s of window cleaners - but as said above - there are plenty of work to go round. Try and think of a USP - why are you different to others?  Why should they hire you?  And I'm not suggesting you aim for being the cheapest!

They are a few windies I have spoken too that are from or have rounds in Chelmsford I cover South Woodham Ferrers which comes under they district council but a good few miles away, Chelmsford is now a city so a big place.

Latest Posts

Back