Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Moerman blue rubber

I trialled their old blue prototype rubber a couple years ago (hard and soft) and found they both wore extremely quickly.. after a couple of houses in one instance.

Hopefully they have improved it since then.

I trialled the liquidator and excelerator etc and they are excellent and I use them now but their rubber I was never fond of.

I only use razr red in all my tools.

I trialled their old blue prototype rubber a couple years ago (hard and soft) and found they both wore extremely quickly.. after a couple of houses in one instance.

I trialled the liquidator and excelerator etc and they are excellent and I use them now but their rubber I was never fond of.

Hi Dave

I only ever use Unget or Pulexsoft rubbers.

How dies rr compare towhat I use in your opinion ?

Also if I want to trial rr , then where is best place to buy at a good price ?

Hi Dave

I only ever use Unget or Pulexsoft rubbers.

How dies rr compare towhat I use in your opinion ?

Also if I want to trial rr , then where is best place to buy at a good price ?
It is made from silicone not rubber like the other ones.

Needs bedding in so takes 1 or 2 houses to be perfect.

I wfp tops and trad bottoms and work all day and still only need to change it every 6 months lol.

Only available from facelift (window cleaning warehouse)

Not cheap but quids in in the long run.

It is slightly longer front to back so suits liquidators etc but is fine in a standard unger channel also.

Last edited by a moderator:
I use ettore mostly, but found RR works better in liquidators than Moerman's own rubber, which I have never been a fan of. Not actually using the liq much at the moment but will probably give the new blue stuff a try out of curiosity as much as anything else. 

Take it rr has improved last time i tried it left lines and wore out quick changed to syr and never looked back
Ye some here. Started using it a few years ago and it was the best rubber I’d ever used and then all of a sudden it just went downhill with more often than not only one side was usable. Come to think of it the same happened to pulec even further back.  I now use spotless’s yellow rubber. It seems pretty much identical to the razor stuff. I just hope the same doesn’t happen to this. 

I use Razr red and Unger soft in my Moermans with no problem.

On my 3rd nxt-r rubber, 1 has been good, 1 has been ok and 1 has been a bit sh*t but hopefully just a bad one in the batch. Lovely glide to it initially, does last longer and doesn't bleed like soft rubber in the heat or direct sun. Definitely a medium soft imo. Squeaky and catching the glass a bit quicker than I would like but I will need to keep using it in different situations, temperatures etc to properly gauge it.

Usually I use soft rubber, preferably Ettore master rubber as it has amazing glide, love it but doesn't last long and is expensive but by far and away the best soft rubber on the market imo. I never could really get along with hard rubber as I found you have to put too much pressure on the glass which is not good from an rsi point of view over time & also found hard rubber skips on the glass too. I've tried so many different brands and always hated them.

Don't want to give a full opinion on the nxt it just yet but decent so far. Kind of a useless review lol sorry

I've decided the Moerman rubber is ok, nothing special. Going through it as quickly as Ettore master soft rubber. I would like to try the Unger green rubber at 22 inch as that is what I use mostly. Have it at 18 inch and have used it but nowhere near as regular as the moerman and it does seem better but again I would need to trial it for at least a few weeks.

Back