Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Spotless water company

HALTON

Anyone use spotless water if so how long has it took for your fob as they not answering emails or phone.

Set up account on 9th and nothing.

Cheers

I know your waiting on a fob I had a replacement within 4 weeks when I lost mine..

Good thing is though you can still use the station without a fob.

Cheers guys for replies.

Got response back today from them strange or coincidence as I post on here but any way got replied back they have given me a fob number and pin so can just go to the station and input these details no Idea how but we shall see tomorrow.

Cheers 

Cheers guys for replies.

Got response back today from them strange or coincidence as I post on here but any way got replied back they have given me a fob number and pin so can just go to the station and input these details no Idea how but we shall see tomorrow.

Cheers 
If you have your debit card you can insert it, type your email address in for receipt, and fill up if you have a problem with it.

If you have your debit card you can insert it, type your email address in for receipt, and fill up if you have a problem with it.
Yeh  cheers got that but topped up account with near £400 as needed so I hope I can input the details they give me 

@HALTON I’ve used them on and off for ages and think they’re very good. My fob took a couple of weeks from what I remember. They are usually very good and when you get there I think the first screen you see on the monitor says “have you got your keyfob?”. I assume you’d click “no” and go from there. It’s a bit more of an expensive way to get your water, but is really convenient and it’s very fast to fill.

Last edited:
@HALTON I’ve used them on and off for ages and think they’re very good. My fob took a couple of weeks from what I remember. They are usually very good and when you get there I think the first screen you see on the monitor says “have you got your keyfob?”. I assume you’d click “no” and go from there. It’s a bit more of an expensive way to get your water, but is really convenient and it’s very fast to fill.
All sorted you press yes to having fob then there is a box you can input your fob number in then pin then hey presto pure water and it was 000 as tested with my tds meter in the flow of water from nozzle to tank and checked tank after and all 000 

Cheers 

All sorted you press yes to having fob then there is a box you can input your fob number in then pin then hey presto pure water and it was 000 as tested with my tds meter in the flow of water from nozzle to tank and checked tank after and all 000 

Cheers 
Good stuff. Like I said it’s not the cheapest but if it’s convenient then all good. It’s so fast to fill and has always been 000 when I’ve been so can’t complain.

Back