Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Feeling really guilty - There must be some help!?

I have been doing some thinking and I am not happy with the amount of lives that the window cleaning trade are destroying.  

Every day we Window Cleaners go out to work without a care in the world about the homes and family we are destroying with our methods. 

Does anyone know of a shelter or some kind of down and out place for spiders in west London. 

I take out loads of these little creatures in a day and I'm just hoping there is somewhere for them to go after ?

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been doing some thinking and I am not happy with the amount of lives that the window cleaning trade are destroying.  

Every day we Window Cleaners go out to work without a care in the world about the homes and family we are destroying with our methods. 

Does anyone know of a shelter or some kind of down and out place for spiders in west London. 

I take out loads of these little creatures in a day and I'm just hoping there is somewhere for them to go after ?
Don't worry they'll be back and around September they'll be back with a vengeance.

Maybe sustainable ones could be made from old rubbers and could be offered as an add on to the customer?

1. the spiders are gone 
  2. they are re-homed in a luxury eco built rubber condo
  3. the customers are guilt free as are we (clear conscience) 
  4. There must be some kind of ISO cert for this?  

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe sustainable ones could be made from old rubbers and could be offered as an add on to the customer?

1. the spiders are gone 
You will certainly get certified if you continue like this and it won't be by ISO ?

1. the spiders are gone 
You need more customers, you've clearly got too much time on your hands. ?

I don't reckon it's anywhere near as bad for spiders so far this year as it was last year. Still early days yet like so I hope I don't eat my words ?

Back