Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Loncin any good?

AGlassAct

Hi all. Does anyone use loncin equipment? Been looking at a nearly new generator for my gutter vac. It’s all own brand gubbins- engine etc. I was looking at Honda/Stephill but these loncin units look tidy and are a great price - electric start too. Feedback would be appreciated 

No idea on that brand but the thing to find out is how easily are spares available? If they are bespoke then you might only be able to get them from the supplier and you are at their mercy on pricing!!!

Loncin is readily available and almost as rated as honda.

Places like jetmac and rutland pumps sell them and hondas as standard.

Pretty much just as reliable but a bit cheaper.

They do a nice one for pressure washer with auto throttle so when you let go of the trigger the revs drop until you pull the trigger again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cheers @Dave B. I did have a quick look on Rutland as I know they supply loncin Jet washers. Spares seem readily available. This is what I was looking at - plenty big enough for a sky vac 

568CD901-BDF1-4A23-ACB8-60FF66134826.png

Hi all. Does anyone use loncin equipment? Been looking at a nearly new generator for my gutter vac. It’s all own brand gubbins- engine etc. I was looking at Honda/Stephill but these loncin units look tidy and are a great price - electric start too. Feedback would be appreciated 
I'd never buy a generator from ebay. Only a reputable seller face to face or machine mart. If you get an issue or fault its easily fixed. Online shopping maybe dirt cheap but warranty and repair is impossible 

Best brands i use are 

Honda

Paramac 

Briggs and stratton 

Stephill 

Clarke 

I haven’t owned one my self but know a few that have had loncin  pressure washers , genies and they recon they are very good reliable and go on for ever and a lot cheaper than Honda  

I have a loncin generator and 2 pressure washers, they are good machines. my only grumble would be the geni is massive and very heavy, you need ramps, even with two people its a killer to get into the back of my van. I even run it from the back of the van so i don't have to take it in and out all the time.

IMG_0581.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I brought it in the end. It’s a beast!!!! I’ve fitted wheels and a handle which will make it a lot easier to handle. Looks like a solid and quality bit of kit. At 80kg’s I’ll be keeping it in the van if I can build it in somewhere ?

Cheers @Dave B. I did have a quick look on Rutland as I know they supply loncin Jet washers. Spares seem readily available. This is what I was looking at - plenty big enough for a sky vac 

View attachment 21398
I bought one of those Gennies from Rutland and it came with wheels to fit on it. Not used it yet but not a thing to go in and out of a van due to size and weight of it.

Latest Posts

Back