Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Whatever happened to ragtail mops?

dmw

Called in a pub last week with my wife and was telling her when I first started up I used to clean the windows here years before we were together and explained I had to clean the Georgian windows which were caked in nicotine with a ragtail mop and had to explain what one was to her and haven't seen one for years, anyone else seen one.?

P.s. reading this back I'm  beginning to wonder how she put up with me for 25 years ???

Called in a pub last week with my wife and was telling her when I first started up I used to clean the windows here years before we were together and explained I had to clean the Georgian windows which were caked in nicotine with a ragtail mop and had to explain what one was to her and haven't seen one for years, anyone else seen one.?

P.s. reading this back I'm  beginning to wonder how she put up with me for 25 years ???
I get mine off e-bay the are about £6.99, great for leaded glass and small windows ?

Latest Posts

Back