Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Starting Off Gutter Cleaning Business any Help Appreciated

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Andy5

Hi Guys

I have bought a Sky Vac 85 Industrial and Inspection Poles and Camera and also a small van and all ready to go.

I would appreciate any help with regards to any points below as i was going to do Family and Friends to get some practice in.

Advertising

Pricing

Equipment

Insurance

Thanks in Advance

Sounds like you have the equipment. Maybe a generator would be a good investment. Handy for commercial jobs. 

I advertise on as many platforms as possible. Adwords is ok, you need to know what you are doing. Facebook advertising is ok. 

I mainly concentrate on SEO (search engine optimization) Because its a long term investment. Google my business is also a must. 

As for pricing, i price mine on a set price of the type of property. IE, 3 bed semi £x amount. You will get easy ones and hard ones so it does work its way out. 

The main objective is to build up a customer base. Most will want you back every year, recommend you to friends, neighbours, family etc. 

Take a look at your competitors in your area. See what they are charging. It does vary across the UK. 

Back