Jump to content

Lead Generations


Recommended Posts

Hi Guys , 

Just wondering if anyone has gone through these People to Build there round up  . I have used one a  couple of weeks ago and looks like a Complete waste of time , 2 jobs 1 was like 1 hour and half Drive away from my Location , and the other one has not replied to my call or messages . I am wondering what people think of them . If anyone has any good companys that have worked can you let me know please . Its tough Starting out I have looked to buy a round but there are none that I can find in south london / surrey area   , Appreciate any help Given .

Link to post
3 minutes ago, Part Timer said:

No guarantees in business, @Green Pro Clean Ltd does this type of work and I think a few on here have had good results.

Thanks Part Timer . Its hard starting out without an established Round so many Time wasters out there. Especially with everything going on . 

Link to post

I'm currently using Green Pro Clean for lead generation - you still get the odd time wasters, houses too far (he does this with a 17km radius), some houses inaccessible etc.  However, I'm picking up a good number of new clients that I would not have managed myself through the current situation.

But - as with any businesses, you have to learn not to get stressed by the time wasters.  There will be low and high moments.  Dust yourself down and carry on.  You cannot afford to get disheartened.

Good luck.

Link to post
Just now, NewGuy said:

I'm currently using Green Pro Clean for lead generation - you still get the odd time wasters, houses too far (he does this with a 17km radius), some houses inaccessible etc.  However, I'm picking up a good number of new clients that I would not have managed myself through the current situation.

But - as with any businesses, you have to learn not to get stressed by the time wasters.  There will be low and high moments.  Dust yourself down and carry on.  You cannot afford to get disheartened.

Good luck.

Thanks Mate appreciate the Message , it does help when others tell you keep going dont get disheartened , i Try Green pro , How much leads did you buy with Green Pro .

Link to post
2 minutes ago, Mark75 said:

Thanks Mate appreciate the Message , it does help when others tell you keep going dont get disheartened , i Try Green pro , How much leads did you buy with Green Pro .

Don't worry about it - all the successful guys here didn't have it handed to them on a plate - most of them spent years building their rounds.  It takes time, there will be a lot of rejections and time wasters - we need thick skin to survive.

I tried the 20 leads to start with...then I went BIG and paid for 150 leads - I can't keep up now!

  • Like 2
Link to post

@Mark75 welcome and good on you doing something to push in the right direction.

two points I would like to make to put things into context a little.

1. It will be hard starting out. You will get time wasters and messers. As a new window cleaner I noticed I tended to get all the customers that no one else wants. Mostly because they’re messers or too cheap. You will get the good ones too but over time you have to eat **** and build a reputation. As time goes you will reduce the bad and increase the good as your time is more filled with cleaning.

This is why so many start and don’t last more than a year or two. It’s not as easy as people think.

2. You are starting at a time when there is lots of demand but just as many new start ups too. I have noticed a lot of the quote requests we have are not as good as 4 months ago. Lots of one off and regulars who want to ‘start with 6 weekly and then see how they get on’. This is likely to be an articulations inflation of the market and there is a good chance all this extra business everyone has been getting will taper off in coming months. Especially as redundancies are starting to hit. 
 

Green Pro has a good rep for the leads but if I were you I would knock on doors, do leafletting and get a good website going.

Consistent action day in day out. 
 

Keep at it.

Link to post

You don't necessarily have to use lead generation companies to get more customers, as basically it's a kind of work that you can do yourself, if you are willing to put in the effort.

However, obviously you would rather focus on completing the day-to-day work, rather than faff around giving out leaflets and knocking on doors.

While the traditional ways of canvassing can be good and effective, but I would say nowadays it's more about using the Internet to reach out to potential customers online.

Think Google Ads or Facebook Ads - yes, it costs money, but if done right, it can provide a regular flow of new customers ready to spend money. The key word here is "if done right", so that's something to bear in mind, when you hear people complaining, saying they've tried it and it's a "waste of time".

Link to post
13 hours ago, Omega said:

@Mark75 welcome and good on you doing something to push in the right direction.

two points I would like to make to put things into context a little.

1. It will be hard starting out. You will get time wasters and messers. As a new window cleaner I noticed I tended to get all the customers that no one else wants. Mostly because they’re messers or too cheap. You will get the good ones too but over time you have to eat **** and build a reputation. As time goes you will reduce the bad and increase the good as your time is more filled with cleaning.

This is why so many start and don’t last more than a year or two. It’s not as easy as people think.

2. You are starting at a time when there is lots of demand but just as many new start ups too. I have noticed a lot of the quote requests we have are not as good as 4 months ago. Lots of one off and regulars who want to ‘start with 6 weekly and then see how they get on’. This is likely to be an articulations inflation of the market and there is a good chance all this extra business everyone has been getting will taper off in coming months. Especially as redundancies are starting to hit. 
 

Green Pro has a good rep for the leads but if I were you I would knock on doors, do leafletting and get a good website going.

Consistent action day in day out. 
 

Keep at it.

Hi Omega thanks for the message , appreciate it , there are a lot of time wasters at moment , I will try green pro i think . I am glad I decided to do this as I love being your own boss . Worked 26 years for people had enough . So I know the work will come just takes time especially with what is going on . But I appreciate the messages as it does help .

  • Like 2
Link to post

You can't get 2 jobs and draw a conclusion. 

Lead generation is like canvassing and anything else with advertising. You get time wasters. 

You start out thinking every lead or customer is going to be a diamond, we'll they are not unfortunately. 

If i look at my round now I would say 1 in 3 customers have gone on to be great long term customers so that means 2 out of 3 you pick up will drop off over the first few cleans, whether that's because they drop you or you drop them. 

I remember when I paid canvassers a lot of money and half of what i got was dross. That's just the way it is, get used to it and crack on. 

Edited by adamangler
Link to post
  • 1 month later...
Green Pro Clean Ltd
On 22/07/2020 at 06:05, Part Timer said:

No guarantees in business, @Green Pro Clean Ltd does this type of work and I think a few on here have had good results.

Thanks @Part Timer 

Having read all the above I don't intend to comment on every single comment but what I will chip in on lead generation. 

Firstly, if you're having trouble reaching me on the phone it's cause I am still stuck in lockdown in the Philippines so email is fastest info@greenproclean.co.uk or reyuleadgen@gmail.com for lead gen enquiries. 

With lead gen we only expect you to close perhaps 60-70% as good solid year in year out customers -- a small percentage are price shopper time wasters, small percentage are dog s**t jobs (you pull up and there is literally dog turds everywhere and 3 feet of grass) and you know you wont get paid so drive away.  BUT as long as you are closing 60-70% you are on a winner.  

For example if you spend £300 on 20 leads and you close 14 of them as £20 jobs (not an unreasonable minimum in many areas now) that's £280 of your investment back on first cleans in month one and in month 2 you are already in profit.   

If you were to pay a canvasser for £280 of work that will cost you £840 at 3 X Cleans - if you buy it in as a round it is 3 cleans (£840) and up from there. 

We don't always work to a 15m radius as mentioned above but we reserve the right to go upto 15 miles as some areas are more rural than others so you have to cast a wider net to find quality customers - 

Lastly (here's your guarantee @Part Timer 😛 )  If you order for example 20 leads and within a couple of weeks we have failed to fill the order and have only provided 10 -- then we give you a refund for half your order (or whatever the short fall happens to be) 

But if you'd like any more info email is above, just give us a shout. 

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.