Window clean on inside

Hi guys I have a job coming up clean inside and outside of a house how do you clean inside of window do you use different method? Or just same as outside 

Inside window cleaning is a pain in backside for houses.

Thankfully 90% of my work is commercial and just a dozen or so residential and I always say I don't clean insides and only ever will if it is a favour job.

You can't clean insides like you do outsides for fear of spilling water on carpets etc and has to always be softly softly approach and ends up taking at least twice as long as outsides.  I would normally take in a glass cleaning spray and clean with a jumbo glass cloth and polish off with a second glass cloth.

I do a few inside jobs but not many thankfully 😄 but i only do inside jobs for commercial only, i wouldnt dare entertain residential on internals 😂 If u are planning on doing internal residentials then i suggest that u warn them to move everything etc , i done 1 in my life when i first started up and never again , commericals arent to bad though , good luck

Edited by harunh

And when you see the Unger Stingray pop up in the comments that's also **** for internal glass which Is dirty. Very much the same as the Vikan easy shine system that I have 

1 hour ago, Apw1210 said:

And when you see the Unger Stingray pop up in the comments that's also **** for internal glass which Is dirty. Very much the same as the Vikan easy shine system that I have 

I tried this as a window cleaning branch and it was **** and doesnt even clean windows properly?

For all inside jobs i will mop and blade and once that is done u can go overthemn with a cloth and spray next time, simple 😄 Vikan easy shine kit is not bad either for maintenance internal window cleaning.

TartanTarzan

I'm not doing insides at the moment, but normally don't have a problem with them - actually quite enjoy them, and charge slightly more than I do for outside. Trad almost as normal - just with a little less water and a couple of towels to make sure there's no mess. Not really sure why you would want to use any other method for a fairly standard house - keep it simple. Quick, easy, and it's what customers want and expect.