Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Recognised Association

WCF

Help Support WCF:

AllGleam

Is there any recognised window cleaning association abit like for example with plumbers (gas safe) and electricians (EIEC) What could I do as a window cleaner to put on van ie transfer sticker to show backed by professional governing body?

FWC or Lee Burbridge has one the same person who owns the window cleaning magazine, ive never been in a guild myself but may look at it in the future :D  

Is there any recognised window cleaning association abit like for example with plumbers (gas safe) and electricians (EIEC) What could I do as a window cleaner to put on van ie transfer sticker to show backed by professional governing body?
People want Gas Safe etc because they are dealing with something that could seriously go wrong if a cowboy did a bodge job, people don't and won't care what you have stuck on side of your van if you are mainly domestic it won't matter and pretty sure most big commercial window cleaners ain't in the FWC and The Guild is run by monkeys 

People want Gas Safe etc because they are dealing with something that could seriously go wrong if a cowboy did a bodge job, people don't and won't care what you have stuck on side of your van if you are mainly domestic it won't matter and pretty sure most big commercial window cleaners ain't in the FWC and The Guild is run by monkeys 
This forum is my guild to be honest ??

If you're mainly domestic I wouldn't bother.

The Federation of window cleaners are the biggest uk one for our industry but they do very, very little for it.The only time I hear from them is collect their membership fee.

Health and safety accreditations again if mainly domestic won't really benefit you for the time and cost.

Back