Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

30 ft pole vs Gable end

JBC

Hey guys, 

Git a softwash job on the property in the picture. I'm trying to figure out if I can reach the Gable end with my 30 ft pole from the ground or do you think I will need to get up the ladder to reach? 

Not sure how I feel about being on a ladder and trying to control the pole and chemical.

Many thanks Screenshot_20200724-192459_Maps.jpg

Hey guys, 

Git a softwash job on the property in the picture. I'm trying to figure out if I can reach the Gable end with my 30 ft pole from the ground or do you think I will need to get up the ladder to reach? 

Not sure how I feel about being on a ladder and trying to control the pole and chemical.

Many thanks View attachment 21463
How much are you charging for a job like that? Completely understand if don’t?
The reason I ask is because I’m trying to get into the soft washing game and so far I e had a few inquiry’s but all of em said it was too expensive for what it is. It don’t help that’s there’s loads of gippos with their power wash doing jobs fir next to nothin. 

The reason I ask is because I’m trying to get into the soft washing game and so far I e had a few inquiry’s but all of em said it was too expensive for what it is. It don’t help that’s there’s loads of gippos with their power wash doing jobs fir next to nothin. 
Yeah I understand, it's a strange world softwashing. The more established seem to get prices much higher than I can. 

I quoted £250.00 for this job. I'm hoping it will be a easy day for that ?? I haven't got a full windows round so I don't mind 

We would be £300 -350 for  that front and back , we do loads of them. 

I would have been some were in the middle of both you guys and it seems that some folk just don’t think it’s worth it. I priced a nice easy roof clean a while back. I went in at £250, half a days work for two and you could see their face change instantly. They was thinking a lot less I gathered. My problem is that I can make that window cleaning on nice easy maintenance cleans with minimal overheads. With soft washing and roof cleaning  it’s a lot harder graft with bigger overheads so I would have thought it would be a lot more lucrative? 

Any roof work is hard on the body. On Friday I did a solar panel clean and bird proof and made good money from it but Saturday I was horizontal trying to recover. That's why you need to price them well. ?

Latest Posts

Back