Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

corrugated clear plastic roofing sheets

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Diamond geezer

Ive been tempted to buy some lightning cleanse,to clean this stuff with.Is it safe to use on thease sheets or (will it melt em) Ive got some caustic 10,maybe that,ll melt it also Safe bet would be my ubick,i want the best results of course.When looking at the vidio on Benz webbsite,the results on glass and upvc are lovely,with only a good rinse down

Ive been tempted to buy some lightning cleanse,to clean this stuff with.Is it safe to use on thease sheets or (will it melt em) Ive got some caustic 10,maybe that,ll melt it also Safe bet would be my ubick,i want the best results of course.When looking at the vidio on Benz webbsite,the results on glass and upvc are lovely,with only a good rinse down
I'd research the chemicals data sheets on recommended usage as PVC Polyvinyl chloride ages and becomes brittle with sunlight and UV.

I don't think you'd melt it but any pressure from washing or scrubbing would maybe break or crack it. I've personally never taken a job on with old corrugated roofing sheets that are PVC 

Back