Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Gadiner quick loq vaulve& hoseless

Diamond geezer

Ive just bought exceed hoseless for my slx18.Ive now heard it wont work with a gardiner quick loq vaulve(wich i dont have) Is this still true please.Is it still not possible to use a swivel also.Thanks

Ive just bought exceed hoseless for my slx18.Ive now heard it wont work with a gardiner quick loq vaulve(wich i dont have) Is this still true please.Is it still not possible to use a swivel also.Thanks
you'd be better posting this on the water fed pole window cleaning section 

Hey mate, are you talking about the gooseneck value? (this: https://gardinerpolesystems.co.uk/quick-loqr-gooseneck-valve-twist-action.html) If so no, it works fine, I use it no bother. Trying to remember now how my pole is setup inside, but never had a issue with it. 

My other pole has a univalve and a swivel neck, along with hoseless, and it also works no bother. ?

Yes thats the one i mean Alejandro thanks  The exceed hosless kit isTight inside the first section unlike some other methods of hoseless thats why iam wondering if it will work,The gooseneck vaulve didnt work well with a swivel,iam wondering if it works now as i think the vaulve has had some improvments

you'd be better posting this on the water fed pole window cleaning section 
Yes sorry put it in the wrong place

Yes thats the one i mean Alejandro thanks  The exceed hosless kit isTight inside the first section unlike some other methods of hoseless thats why iam wondering if it will work,The gooseneck vaulve didnt work well with a swivel,iam wondering if it works now as i think the vaulve has had some improvments

Yes sorry put it in the wrong place
Ahh ok. What part are you referring to being tight? Never had a problem with it, apart from being fiddly to set up (did one today).

Not sure on the gooseneck value and swivel. I've never tried the two together but another form member does. I think its @Marko067 if I'm not mistaken, perhaps ask him about that.

The bung goes into the bottom of setion one. The hose goes up the section and is pulled tight and clamped  where it comes out of the gooseneck
Ahh ok. Yeah that's all correct. I'm trying to remember what I did now, it was a while ago we put together it together. It's a push fitting and then use the wee red clip to hold it in place. I think I didn't put the bung in or clip the male end until I had it all the rest in place, if memory serves me correct.

The bung stiffness seems to very a lot, I had two kits and the bungs seemed about 1-2mm out diameter wise?. One I had to file down to fit, and the other has has 6 or 7 wraps of electrical tape and still isnt gripping tight enough!

Back