YouTube - do you use it

A very good evening all, I hope you are all having a good week. 

So who here uses YouTube? 

Let's support and subscribe to each other and get ourselves noticed 

YouTube is a great platform for varying tips hints and reviews.

Comment below with your Channel names and let's get Subscribing viewing and supporting the trade and it's new starters 

I'm AW Services 

I use it to look at f1 and a few other bits but certainly would never waste my time to look at anything to do with window cleaning.

Been doing it since 1984 and can trad windows perfectly and not interested in looking at the next Light Saber Special Edition WFP.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
2 hours ago, MJK said:

I use it to look at f1 and a few other bits but certainly would never waste my time to look at anything to do with window cleaning.

Been doing it since 1984 and can trad windows perfectly and not interested in looking at the next Light Saber Special Edition WFP.

That’s a very narrow minded position to take?

35 minutes ago, solarpanelcleaningltd said:

Not really as I go to work to earn money and not treat window cleaning as a hobby to watch youtube videos about my job.

Simply not interested and would rather watch a video on youtube about f1 or Alex Higgins trickshots or 30 greatest goals but not boring window cleaning NAH!

• Haha 2
  • Agree 1

I do. I follow a few great channels. Green Pro Clean who is on here. Dan Smithson, Squeaky Clean Dave, Wagga, AE McKintosh all produce great, well produced videos with tons of helpful info.

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
3 hours ago, MJK said:

Fair play, must admit I'm not a huge fan of watching people telling me how to do a job that isn't exactly rocket science. The technical / new technology info available on here suffices for me.

Personally don't need egotistical self publicists, who could also be being paid to promote certain products,  dictate what I should and shouldn't do. Not all of the names named in a different post are but most are.

2 hours ago, Suhrly said:

I do. I follow a few great channels. Green Pro Clean who is on here. Dan Smithson, Squeaky Clean Dave, Wagga, AE McKintosh all produce great, well produced videos with tons of helpful info.

@Suhrly yeah I like all of the above. I can also recommend Masters at Wagtail, Luke the window cleaner and SteveO the window cleaner if you like the American guys too - they’re all very good. I used to watch a couple of others but they basically became a walking advert for certain products and suppliers they use so I don’t bother with them so much now.

Edited by wgwindows
  • Like 2
27 minutes ago, wgwindows said:

@Suhrly yeah I like all of the above. I can also recommend masters at wagtail and Luke the window cleaner if you like the American guys too. I used to watch a couple of others but they basically became a walking advert for certain products and suppliers they use so I don’t bother with them so much now.

*cough cough* Trad-Man *cough-cough* 🤣

I generally don't watch the American guys I find their whole eco system to be completely different to ours over here and totally unrelatable. 

• Haha 3
7 minutes ago, Suhrly said:

*cough cough* Trad-Man *cough-cough* 🤣

I generally don't watch the American guys I find their whole eco system to be completely different to ours over here and totally unrelatable. 

😂 and a few others - don’t get me wrong their videos are very well produced, and fair play to them if it makes them a few quid, but they do just end up being one big advert (that’s how it comes across to me, anyway). The American guys do have a great work ethic though, and are usually very honest if they happen to be working with a particular piece of equipment or window cleaning tool. I like Masters at Wagtail a lot though because I’m a fan of wagtail tools and his techniques are brilliant.

Surprising the quality guys get by just using a go pro camera or the camera on their phones. Makes you wonder why tv stations like the BBC  have to send a interviewer together with sound and film crew to cover a news story.

• Agree 2
steve garwood

Do people really do this? Spend 6-8 hours a day pushing a pole up and down, go home and watch more stuff about pushing a pole up and down 😩

8 minutes ago, steve garwood said:

Do people really do this? Spend 6-8 hours a day pushing a pole up and down, go home and watch more stuff about pushing a pole up and down 😩

No i do 2-3 hours a day , then come home watch 6-8 hours of You Tube , Thinking they could teach me how to be done in 1 hour 🙂 .

15 hours ago, Suhrly said:

Charles Dowding 🤔

17 hours ago, Part Timer said:

Fair play, must admit I'm not a huge fan of watching people telling me how to do a job that isn't exactly rocket science. The technical / new technology info available on here suffices for me.

Personally don't need egotistical self publicists, who could also be being paid to promote certain products,  dictate what I should and shouldn't do. Not all of the names named in a different post are but most are.

Totally agree with all you have said.

7 hours ago, steve garwood said:

Yet again totally agree.

18 hours ago, solarpanelcleaningltd said:

Do you only call out me with very few posts and don't bother with Part Timer and Steve Garwood with over 5000 posts each ?

1 hour ago, Suhrly said:

Thought he was a gardener? 🤔

He is, and more interesting than watching window cleaning vids honest 😅

steve garwood
5 hours ago, MJK said:

Do you only call out me with very few posts and don't bother with Part Timer and Steve Garwood with over 5000 posts each ?

Part timer and I have that many post as we’ve been on here many more years than you

18 minutes ago, steve garwood said:

Part timer and I have that many post as we’ve been on here many more years than you

and I have the most posts lololol

• Haha 2