Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

YouTube - do you use it

Apw1210

A very good evening all, I hope you are all having a good week. 

So who here uses YouTube? 

Let's support and subscribe to each other and get ourselves noticed 

YouTube is a great platform for varying tips hints and reviews.

Comment below with your Channel names and let's get Subscribing viewing and supporting the trade and it's new starters 

I'm AW Services 

I use it to look at f1 and a few other bits but certainly would never waste my time to look at anything to do with window cleaning.

Been doing it since 1984 and can trad windows perfectly and not interested in looking at the next Light Saber Special Edition WFP.

I use it to look at f1 and a few other bits but certainly would never waste my time to look at anything to do with window cleaning.

Been doing it since 1984 and can trad windows perfectly and not interested in looking at the next Light Saber Special Edition WFP.
That’s a very narrow minded position to take?

Fair play, must admit I'm not a huge fan of watching people telling me how to do a job that isn't exactly rocket science. The technical / new technology info available on here suffices for me.

Personally don't need egotistical self publicists, who could also be being paid to promote certain products,  dictate what I should and shouldn't do. Not all of the names named in a different post are but most are.

I do. I follow a few great channels. Green Pro Clean who is on here. Dan Smithson, Squeaky Clean Dave, Wagga, AE McKintosh all produce great, well produced videos with tons of helpful info.
@Suhrly yeah I like all of the above. I can also recommend Masters at Wagtail, Luke the window cleaner and SteveO the window cleaner if you like the American guys too - they’re all very good. I used to watch a couple of others but they basically became a walking advert for certain products and suppliers they use so I don’t bother with them so much now.

Last edited:
@Suhrly yeah I like all of the above. I can also recommend masters at wagtail and Luke the window cleaner if you like the American guys too. I used to watch a couple of others but they basically became a walking advert for certain products and suppliers they use so I don’t bother with them so much now.
*cough cough* Trad-Man *cough-cough* ?

I generally don't watch the American guys I find their whole eco system to be completely different to ours over here and totally unrelatable. 

*cough cough* Trad-Man *cough-cough* ?

I generally don't watch the American guys I find their whole eco system to be completely different to ours over here and totally unrelatable. 
? and a few others - don’t get me wrong their videos are very well produced, and fair play to them if it makes them a few quid, but they do just end up being one big advert (that’s how it comes across to me, anyway). The American guys do have a great work ethic though, and are usually very honest if they happen to be working with a particular piece of equipment or window cleaning tool. I like Masters at Wagtail a lot though because I’m a fan of wagtail tools and his techniques are brilliant.

Fair play, must admit I'm not a huge fan of watching people telling me how to do a job that isn't exactly rocket science. The technical / new technology info available on here suffices for me.

Personally don't need egotistical self publicists, who could also be being paid to promote certain products,  dictate what I should and shouldn't do. Not all of the names named in a different post are but most are.
Totally agree with all you have said.

Do people really do this? Spend 6-8 hours a day pushing a pole up and down, go home and watch more stuff about pushing a pole up and down ?
Yet again totally agree.

Back