Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Price per square meter

qclean

Hi just starting up pressure washing drive I am based in Kent what do you think I can charge per meter square including sanding and sealing.

Thanks 

Hi thought about £10 per M2 so way out.
Doing a 33ft (10m) by 33ft (10m) drive would be £1000 on your guess!! Not sure many people would take you up on that. I guess the cost to actually install block paving is about £50 to £100 per sqM so cleaning should be much cheaper!!

Hi just starting up pressure washing drive I am based in Kent what do you think I can charge per meter square including sanding and sealing.

Thanks 
Good luck with your venture ✌??

Word of advice though, if you’re already in the process of starting up, you should have all your pricing and business plan ironed out already. Saves you from potentially falling short on providing the best service to your customers.

As was previously mentioned - £2.50 to £3.50 per m2 seems reasonable.

Thanks 
Most people in my area moan about paying £2 per square metre.

It all depends on the suface and effort required.

I find patio slabs take more effort 

Will you be using only water or hypo as well? 

Another thing to consider is equipment, are you using a lance or do you have a surface cleaner such as a whirl away.

The best tool of all is a measuring wheel and clipboard. Makes you look more professional when quoting and the customer sees you 

I stick to £3 a sq metre and sand for free. Usually get all of the jobs I quote for but I remember this old guy trying to get me lower and I through in the sanding for free and he still tried to get me lower. It was only a £200 job and he was getting 3 quotes for the PW job. I don't really like working for folk like that so I'm glad I never got the job. Its great when one has plenty of work on and you can just walk away.

Back