Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Will my hose make it through the day

Yes mine last like that fir months before leaking 
It’s been like it for a while. It’s no big drama anyway, it’s at the end and I carry a tool kit with me to fix it and failing that I’ve got a second reel ??‍♂️ Just wanted to play hose Russian roulette ? 

Long way to go. ?

If you haven't already, swap the hose around so the worn bit is on the drum.
It lasted the day. The Oring at the end came loose and it started leaking though ??

it’s got loads of little lumps and bumps all over it, that’s just the worst section. Surely if I put it on the drum and it bursts it will soak the van?

It lasted the day. The Oring at the end came loose and it started leaking though ??

it’s got loads of little lumps and bumps all over it, that’s just the worst section. Surely if I put it on the drum and it bursts it will soak the van?
To be fair depending how far up the hose it is I would cut the end off if that will make it to short then it’s time to get the credit card out and order a new roll ????

As the title says, who thinks my hose will survive another heatwave ???

View attachment 21512
Just wrap some yellow tape around it, it will be fine

I remember years ago I would take my to the bitter end and one day water pressure dropped whilst I was cleaning went to the front of the house a car had gone over the hose and it split and water was going up in the air like a water geyser ?

Back