Nick1000

Rinse frosted windows?

Nick1000

Do bathroom windows and side of conservatories etc require a rinse after clean if frosted? Spotting won't show right? Please advise, many thanks x

brianbadonde

Spotting will not be as noticeable, but I still give a quick rinse as I’m OCD!

ched999uk

I assume you charged as if it were a normal clean? So treat it as any other window, clean it and rinse it. 

Maintain a professional service even if the customer cant see it, you will know you did a good job.

Neil.. Lancashire

Some side windows get really dirty,

But you should generally be able to do them quicker.

RWCleaning

Yep I do quick rinse from one to the other just along the top, unless there’s actual bits stuck on 

Iron Giant

Can't believe the question is actually been asked.

HI HO SILVER 

download.jpg

MJK
2 hours ago, Iron Giant said:

Can't believe the question is actually been asked.

HI HO SILVER 

download.jpg

Yes there are a few cowboys about.

I picked up the window cleaning of a Church hall a couple of years ago and this is done traditional by myself every 3 months.

All 4 sides of building have glass up and down and the last part I do has just frosted at the tops and when I done it for first time I could not believe how much dirt and grime was on windows compared to the see through glass,  It was very apparent that previous window cleaner just flipped them with a complete miss as probably had the attitude the dirt won't be seen on frosted.  Complete cowboys and maybe reason they lost job.  Ok I am traditional since 1984 and maybe WFP window cleaners that have gradually surfaced in my area may look down their noses at my ladder methods but you can still do a decent and honest job traditionally with the experience gained over the years.