Best Reel Hose to Pole Hose Connection

Master Jedi Alejandro

Master Jedi Alejandro

*Pole Hose, lol! Perhaps a moderator could fix my terrible spelling! 😂

Hello Lads,

What does everyone recommend as per the above? I currently use Slick Connects but fed up with them. The outer plastic keeps getting jammed and snapping (despite the entire point being it won't do this). I use a homeless setup so needs to be able to go on the reel. Considering even just using a permeant joiner and setting up a second hose on my backpack.  Easy snaps won't work as they'll pop off when I drag them along the ground. Anyone got anything else I haven't considered? 🙂

IMG_2228.thumb.jpg.3eb2c28ce239addb91a5bba9f9bc0b04.jpg

Edited by Master Jedi Alejandro
2 hours ago, Master Jedi Alejandro said:

*Pole Hose, lol! Perhaps a moderator could fix my terrible spelling! 😂

Hello Lads,

What does everyone recommend as per the above? I currently use Slick Connects but fed up with them. The outer plastic keeps getting jammed and snapping (despite the entire point being it won't do this). I use a homeless setup so needs to be able to go on the reel. Considering even just using a permeant joiner and setting up a second hose on my backpack.  Easy snaps won't work as they'll pop off when I drag them along the ground. Anyone got anything else I haven't considered? 🙂

I've attached a image but its not loading. Have I done something wrong, @Gav?

IMG_2228.HEIC 1.15 MB · 4 downloads

Its loaded alright. I could only open it on Windows 10 with the added codec (HEVC) to open HEIC files off the Microsoft store.

https://www.techadvisor.co.uk/how-to/photo-video/open-heic-windows-3664186/

Edited by spruce