Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Best Reel Hose to Pole Hose Connection

WCF

Help Support WCF:

*Pole Hose, lol! Perhaps a moderator could fix my terrible spelling! ?

Hello Lads,

What does everyone recommend as per the above? I currently use Slick Connects but fed up with them. The outer plastic keeps getting jammed and snapping (despite the entire point being it won't do this). I use a homeless setup so needs to be able to go on the reel. Considering even just using a permeant joiner and setting up a second hose on my backpack.  Easy snaps won't work as they'll pop off when I drag them along the ground. Anyone got anything else I haven't considered? ?

IMG_2228.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
*Pole Hose, lol! Perhaps a moderator could fix my terrible spelling! ?

Hello Lads,

What does everyone recommend as per the above? I currently use Slick Connects but fed up with them. The outer plastic keeps getting jammed and snapping (despite the entire point being it won't do this). I use a homeless setup so needs to be able to go on the reel. Considering even just using a permeant joiner and setting up a second hose on my backpack.  Easy snaps won't work as they'll pop off when I drag them along the ground. Anyone got anything else I haven't considered? ?

I've attached a image but its not loading. Have I done something wrong, @Gav?

View attachment 21516
Its loaded alright. I could only open it on Windows 10 with the added codec (HEVC) to open HEIC files off the Microsoft store.

https://www.techadvisor.co.uk/how-to/photo-video/open-heic-windows-3664186/

Last edited by a moderator:
Back