Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Two weeks done (and a thanks to all on the forum)

matt1458

Just completed my first fortnight in the job, it’s been a steep learning curve at times, but it really has been a surprising amount of fun.

I’m possibly the only person in the UK that went from working from home pre-lockdown to working out and about post-lockdown. But my “other” work background has helped me automate loads of the business and admin stuff for the future when all being well we get proper busy, but so far, being out, meeting new people, working hard on first jobs but also getting some great feedback has been a real breath of fresh air.

Lastly, a massive thanks to you guys, this forum has been so useful to read for tips and advice, and everything I’ve posted in my newbie stage has been really nicely and positively responded to.

It’s so nice to be working in an industry where everyone is so friendly and helpful, even though I’m working alone there’s a real community spirit on here.

Thank you all!

Matt

Should have put this in chit chat.. apologies, powers that be feel free to move it! 

Just completed my first fortnight in the job, it’s been a steep learning curve at times, but it really has been a surprising amount of fun.

I’m possibly the only person in the UK that went from working from home pre-lockdown to working out and about post-lockdown. But my “other” work background has helped me automate loads of the business and admin stuff for the future when all being well we get proper busy, but so far, being out, meeting new people, working hard on first jobs but also getting some great feedback has been a real breath of fresh air.

Lastly, a massive thanks to you guys, this forum has been so useful to read for tips and advice, and everything I’ve posted in my newbie stage has been really nicely and positively responded to.

It’s so nice to be working in an industry where everyone is so friendly and helpful, even though I’m working alone there’s a real community spirit on here.

Thank you all!

Matt

Should have put this in chit chat.. apologies, powers that be feel free to move it! 
Glad to hear you've had a great start. This forum is one big family platform with a vast array of experience, knowledge and support 

Thank you all!

Matt

Well done mate, hope you keep smashing it ✌??

Absolutely not aimed at you, PT. Heaven forbid. Wouldn't enter my head.?
Answer wasn't aimed at you but I was criticised for having a go at a newbie that in his own words had  been coming on here for years. Used the info to become established,, never bothered to register but when he did bother never thanked anyone and then asked for advice on his new website. 

Answer wasn't aimed at you but I was criticised for having a go at a newbie that in his own words had  been coming on here for years. Used the info to become established,, never bothered to register but when he did bother never thanked anyone and then asked for advice on his new website. 
Noticed one or two myself don’t acknowledge good answers that people have made the effort explain in detail very rare but does happen. But overall this is a great forum especially the Bald members ?

I said the same when I joined regarding all the free info the windys post in. I wouldn't be near where I am if it wasn't for the forum. I try and give back with any info I have but don't have the time because the forum has gave me so much knowledge on the cleaning industry. ?

Latest Posts

Back