Hi everyone at WCF,

I'm new to posting here, I've been visiting these forums on and off for years for advice and have finally created my account. 

Please take a quick look at my website design and let me know what you guys think, I'd appreciate it very much!

http://www.themidlandscleaningcompany.com

Thanks again, take care.

Few things.

1st the bottom banner about free quotation wont fit on a laptop screen and when you click the x the missing bit is then on the left of screen.

Copyright says 2023!!

You used WIX so the site is very slow to load - check here: https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/

The main background image on the front page looks like trad - do you offer that service?

Looks quite nice though.

Joshyouare

Nicely put together website, only thing which I noticed was your free quotation banner at the bottom doesn't fit on my screen, I don't use the standard monitor resolution but plenty of people also don't so would definitely be worth fixing that. Like I said though, other than that looks really good.

3 hours ago, ched999uk said:

Few things.

1st the bottom banner about free quotation wont fit on a laptop screen and when you click the x the missing bit is then on the left of screen.

Copyright says 2023!!

You used WIX so the site is very slow to load - check here: https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/

The main background image on the front page looks like trad - do you offer that service?

Looks quite nice though.

Thanks for taking a look and giving me the heads up on the banner and speeds. Yes I do traditional and reach and wash, more reach and wash unless asked to do traditional specifically. Thanks again.

3 hours ago, Joshyouare said:

Nicely put together website, only thing which I noticed was your free quotation banner at the bottom doesn't fit on my screen, I don't use the standard monitor resolution but plenty of people also don't so would definitely be worth fixing that. Like I said though, other than that looks really good.

Thanks Joshyouare appreciate the feedback! I'm going to look into the banner tomorrow and get that sorted I think it's just because I use a large monitor on my pc so will definitely get that scaled down. Thanks again bud.

@Rm412 I’m only looking at it from my phone but the website looks good and displays well. Easy enough to navigate and not too over the top with too many sections etc. Your logo of the house with the bubbles on it looks really good too 👍