Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

My new cleaning website

Nicely put together website, only thing which I noticed was your free quotation banner at the bottom doesn't fit on my screen, I don't use the standard monitor resolution but plenty of people also don't so would definitely be worth fixing that. Like I said though, other than that looks really good.

Few things.

1st the bottom banner about free quotation wont fit on a laptop screen and when you click the x the missing bit is then on the left of screen.

Copyright says 2023!!

You used WIX so the site is very slow to load - check here: https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/

The main background image on the front page looks like trad - do you offer that service?

Looks quite nice though.
Thanks for taking a look and giving me the heads up on the banner and speeds. Yes I do traditional and reach and wash, more reach and wash unless asked to do traditional specifically. Thanks again.

Nicely put together website, only thing which I noticed was your free quotation banner at the bottom doesn't fit on my screen, I don't use the standard monitor resolution but plenty of people also don't so would definitely be worth fixing that. Like I said though, other than that looks really good.
Thanks Joshyouare appreciate the feedback! I'm going to look into the banner tomorrow and get that sorted I think it's just because I use a large monitor on my pc so will definitely get that scaled down. Thanks again bud.

@Rm412 I’m only looking at it from my phone but the website looks good and displays well. Easy enough to navigate and not too over the top with too many sections etc. Your logo of the house with the bubbles on it looks really good too ?

Latest Posts

Back