Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Ionics Thermopure HotBox

AGlassAct

Ionics Thermopure HotBox for sale. 

Full working condition. Just returned from a diagnostics check with no faults - although it’s fuel pump failed on test so it’s had a new fuel pump. Very low hours (350). Ready to go. What you see is what you get. Has on board charger. Doesn’t come with battery’s or hose connectors. Can be delivered on a pallet for full asking price. 
prefer cash on collection. No stupid offers. 
Test report available. Sold as seen.

£1100

8EC447E8-684E-4CDB-895A-9A5D0E8E7322.png

image.jpg

Hi mate I take it you still have this. Just a couple of questions. 

Does it get really hot as I see they do a 3kw version. 

Is it easy enough to fit? I take it it's just water in water out,  exhaust out the bottom of the van. Then connect to the leisure battery.

Can you fit it to a separate fuel tank in the back of the van?

Last question lol. Could you please give me the measurements to see if it fits into the back of my van. 

Thanks Alex 

Hi mate I take it you still have this. Just a couple of questions. 

Does it get really hot as I see they do a 3kw version. 

Is it easy enough to fit? I take it it's just water in water out,  exhaust out the bottom of the van. Then connect to the leisure battery.

Can you fit it to a separate fuel tank in the back of the van?

Last question lol. Could you please give me the measurements to see if it fits into the back of my van. 

Thanks Alex 
Hi Alex. Sorry mate this one has sold (subject to cleared payment). All of what you asked is pretty much correct. Simple as to instal. They do a 5kW version. I have one in my main van at the moment. Water is generally 40 degrees at the brush whereas you can get 60 plus degrees with the 9kW version. Obviously the running costs are virtually double. I’ll have a 5kW one for sale shortly if that suits what your after? 

Hi Alex. Sorry mate this one has sold (subject to cleared payment). All of what you asked is pretty much correct. Simple as to instal. They do a 5kW version. I have one in my main van at the moment. Water is generally 40 degrees at the brush whereas you can get 60 plus degrees with the 9kW version. Obviously the running costs are virtually double. I’ll have a 5kW one for sale shortly if that suits what your after? 
Cheers for getting back to me. Yes mate let me know when your getting rid of the other one. 

Back