Help with quotation

Good evening been asked to quote for a local commercial property (pics attached). I've been going for a while now but do 99% domestic property so am out of the loop with commercial prices. They want it cleaned on a 2 monthly basis and can clean at any time so that makes it more appealing. Thanks in advance for any help offered. 👍

IMG_20200731_104757.jpg

IMG_20200731_104805.jpg

Just now, Squeegee1 said:

Good evening been asked to quote for a local commercial property (pics attached). I've been going for a while now but do 99% domestic property so am out of the loop with commercial prices. They want it cleaned on a 2 monthly basis and can clean at any time so that makes it more appealing. Thanks in advance for any help offered. 👍

IMG_20200731_104757.jpg

IMG_20200731_104805.jpg

IMG_20200731_104819.jpg

1 minute ago, scottish cleaning service said:

Is it just the glass or do they want the white metal blinds cleaned aswell?

Just the windows but would be an idea to offer that as an extra. 

scottish cleaning service
2 minutes ago, Squeegee1 said:

Just the windows but would be an idea to offer that as an extra. 

I reckon the dirt from windows will drop onto the white fins and they may blame you for it. I would need an in depth conversation regarding it and would want it in detail on an email what they want cleaned. Just the glass I would ask £300 and be happy if I didn't get the job.

8 minutes ago, Teddington Window Cleaners said:

Is it just the windows in the pictures? 

Yes just windows. First pic is all windows next two show 2nd floor the first floor. 

Teddington Window Cleaners

I roughly counted the pains, i think there is around 160 and at a £1 a pane, thats £160, if you are using ladder for the top section I would increase the single pane charge to £1.50 giving you £200.

Then I would add the initial clean if they did not want a regular clean 👍

Edited by Teddington Window Cleaners
22 minutes ago, Teddington Window Cleaners said:

I roughly counted the pains, i think there is around 160 and at a £1 a pane, thats £160, if you are using ladder for the top section I would increase the single pane charge to £1.50 giving you £240.

Then I would add the initial clean if they did not want a regular clean 👍

Thanks for your advice, much appreciated

• Like 1

I do a lot of commercial and even in London a pound a window, for standard height, is cloud cuckoo land. Commercial should be slightly better than residential.

Don't know where you are but try and calculate how long it's going to take you and work on anything from £40 - £80 an hour, depending on your area. Good luck and give us any feedback you can.

• Agree 1
2 hours ago, Part Timer said:

I do a lot of commercial and even in London a pound a window, for standard height, is cloud cuckoo land. Commercial should be slightly better than residential.

Don't know where you are but try and calculate how long it's going to take you and work on anything from £40 - £80 an hour, depending on your area. Good luck and give us any feedback you can.

I’d agree, try and aim for a bit more with commercial 👍🏻

Thanks for all the advice I've put in a quote of £120 as think it will take 21/2 hours we will see what they say. Thanks again