Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Ninja long squeegee

WCF

Help Support WCF:

pantel22

Hi everybody,

I ve been cleaning windows for a couple of months now, focusing on shops and resturants most of which have quite big windows. 

I have been using 45 cm Unger Ergotec squeegee and was quite satisfied with it. My mate will be slowly joining me in a following months, so we will need to purchase additional instruments.

I was considering some long Ninja squeegees 55/65/75/92/105 cm, however, my main concern is that pressure is not equally distributed among the whole surface of the rubber, so that some extensive detailing will be needed.
Would like to hear you experience on long Ninjas. Which size do you consider the optimal?

Thx in advance!

Last edited by a moderator:
@pantel22 I haven’t used the Ninja so can’t comment on it, however my 18 inch/45cm squeegee is a wide body squeegee called Sörbo and it’s brilliant. Detailing is pretty minimal with it. That’s about as big as I’d need at present but have seen people using 24 and 36 inch squeegees easy enough. The Ninja is a wide body aswell so the pressure is much more evened out than when using an unger s or s plus channel for example. The Ninjas are popular on the Facebook groups so they must be doing something right ?

Last edited:
Hi everybody,

I ve been cleaning windows for a couple of months now, focusing on shops and resturants most of which have quite big windows. 

I have been using 45 cm Unger Ergotec squeegee and was quite satisfied with it. My mate will be slowly joining me in a following months, so we will need to purchase additional instruments.

I was considering some long Ninja squeegees 55/65/75/92/105 cm, however, my main concern is that pressure is not equally distributed among the whole surface of the rubber, so that some extensive detailing will be needed.
Would like to hear you experience on long Ninjas. Which size do you consider the optimal?

Thx in advance!
I found they flexed to much and left out patches. The Ettore super channel is a far better design channel and cross section in longer format 

Also storage is key in maintaining a plumb and straight channel.

I have a piece of 30mm waste pipe with end caps on it and cut out a long slot for the channel and handle with a router 

22"/55cm is the largest size i've found to be useful, any larger and it becomes too impractical and it ends up being quicker to just use the 22".

I used to use the 18" ninja but stopped because of the amount of detailing needed. There wasn't any problems with the channel flexing, just didn't get close enough to the frames. I think the liquidator comes in 22", I just bought a 14" channel and really like it. 

Back