Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Wheelie bin cleaning build

Olu

I need help on how to build my wheelie bin trailer to recycle it water back in the tank. I got everything ready to build trailer, tanker , pressure washer, 

I need help on how to build my wheelie bin trailer to recycle it water back in the tank. I got everything ready to build trailer, tanker , pressure washer, 
Sounds silly but do you have grandfather rights or qualified to tow a trailer? 

So many aren't 

Don't use an unbraked trailer as the weight of equipment water and waste will push you into next week if you brake suddenly. 

If you think of gravity as your best friend its works best to have your grey water (dirty) under the bin and use a builders bath as your catch tray and add a waste pipe with 50mm ball valve into your dirty water tank.

Do you weld ? Would be easier if you did.

Creating a frame using 30mm box steel tubing approximately 48" high will give you enough lift to get the bin up and drained. 

Also a trailer with rear telescopic jack legs helps. But don't forget to retract them. 

In the catch tray ie builders bath the best strainer is a wooden from with plasters exmet mesh stapled to it. 

I'll try find a few minutes to draw up some build plans for you. I've made 4 so far 

Thanks a lot very helpful forum but I have seen the post before it doesn't give any details on how it's build just pictures.

Back