Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Is website important for window cleaning businesses?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Hi Everyone,

I am quite new in the window cleaning business and would like to get new customers. I've created an advertisement campaign which points to my website. 

I would like to ask you guys to visit my site tell me if there is anything I should change. 

https://www.reedswindowcleaning.co.uk/

Thanks
Personally, I’d change gutter clean to gutter clearance, I always relate a gutter clean with soffits and fascias 

Last edited by a moderator:
The quote thing on home page is a bit in your face on desktop.

The top image has a big space under it to the text, which means scrolling quite a way. People might not know to scroll down enough - remove white space.

There are no options on the quote form.

On the Blog the top menu doesn't work very well and I'm not sure about using affiliate links to Amazon selling window cleaning kit. By all means show options then sell your services but don't include the links.

Check you rain guarantee as it doesn't say much.

Not sure a money back guarantee is a great idea - easy get out for custy - maybe if not happy within 36hrs go back reclean?

Are your prices correct for your area?

Maybe say you are insured etc.

Hope that helps?

Very good site 

We will clean your windows tomorrow could be a big problem when work picks up

I always tell customers within a week  

The quote thing on home page is a bit in your face on desktop.

The top image has a big space under it to the text, which means scrolling quite a way. People might not know to scroll down enough - remove white space.

There are no options on the quote form.

On the Blog the top menu doesn't work very well and I'm not sure about using affiliate links to Amazon selling window cleaning kit. By all means show options then sell your services but don't include the links.

Check you rain guarantee as it doesn't say much.

Not sure a money back guarantee is a great idea - easy get out for custy - maybe if not happy within 36hrs go back reclean?

Are your prices correct for your area?

Maybe say you are insured etc.

Hope that helps?
Thanks for your highlights. Yes, the blog page doesn't looks professional at all I absolutely agree with you. 

Sure, I am insured at simply business (Policy number: COBI2553507XB1) it would be terrible to say that without real insurance. 

I will rethink many parts you emphasized.  

Thanks for your highlights. Yes, the blog page doesn't looks professional at all I absolutely agree with you. 

Sure, I am insured at simply business (Policy number: COBI2553507XB1) it would be terrible to say that without real insurance. 

I will rethink many parts you emphasized.  
Sorry I hadn't noticed it on your site. I was just saying that informing your customers you are insured is a good idea. I didn't mean to suggest you would not be insured.

I didn't look at it from a mobile point of view so might be worth looking at that as well.

You want to get across you are professional and know what you are doing.

Check your prices as they seem a little low  for down south? You don't want to under price stuff just to get started you will regret it.

Good Luck

Hi Everyone,

I am quite new in the window cleaning business and would like to get new customers. I've created an advertisement campaign which points to my website. 

I would like to ask you guys to visit my site tell me if there is anything I should change. 

https://www.reedswindowcleaning.co.uk/

Thanks
Website looks quite good if you have built it yourself, I would get the stock images replaced with pics of your van or you working, also check your spelling and make sure it's not the American spelling for certain words, I would drop the "eco-friendly" as there is nothing eco friendly about going through 100's of litres of water a day 

I would change your username on here as well as all web searches for your business will show what you've written on here, it may not matter now but could do in the future depending on what you write. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry I hadn't noticed it on your site. I was just saying that informing your customers you are insured is a good idea. I didn't mean to suggest you would not be insured.

I didn't look at it from a mobile point of view so might be worth looking at that as well.

You want to get across you are professional and know what you are doing.

Check your prices as they seem a little low  for down south? You don't want to under price stuff just to get started you will regret it.

Good Luck
I increased the prices a little bit, I am using now more reasonable prices. Thanks

Back