Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

rinse bars are they worthwhile?

Crystalalan

Hi folks

Just thinking about buying a rinse bar. Wanted to get your opinions on them. Are they worthwhile? Do they save time? Are they more effective on Hydrophibic glass? What are the best ones?

Personally tried them and don’t like them ones on top of the brush hit lintels ,ones in the bristles hit the resided part of the frames ,I didn’t find any different with speed of work , much prefer pencil jets 

Hi folks

Just thinking about buying a rinse bar. Wanted to get your opinions on them. Are they worthwhile? Do they save time? Are they more effective on Hydrophibic glass? What are the best ones?
50 & 100 degree fan jets are good on hydrophobic glass fan jets spray the full width of a brush and then some with 100's 

Hi folks

We found them useful on some of our higher jobs, over 4 floors, where you could rinse on. However since the new lightweight Tapertec brushes it is now in the bucket with all the other "I'll keep just in case" bits

I found the plastic jet nozzles get 'damaged' from the work piece @Crystalalan and I'm continually having to re-align or open the jets with a sharp pointed round object. I actually use the point of my current tester which pushes into the wire's insulation to test the wire for power.

I found it does rinse nicely when the stream of water from each jet comes our straight. But when the stream doesn't then its a waste of time.

As per @Part Timer, pencil jets work better. In fact, I would like 4 x 1.4mm pencil jets in a standard brush. I do have fan jets in the stiff brush I swap to occasionally but I prefer pencils as they give a better rinse, even on hydrophobic glass.  

Would I buy another; no TBH.

Latest Posts

Back