Van Wrapping - Is it worth it?

Adrian654

Hi. Does anyone have an experience with van wrapping and have generated leads from this? Is it a good way of advertising in the business?  And if so, what templates/tools did you use to create your van wraps? I'm thinking about investing on have my van wraped with our logo and our contact information.

We don’t have our vans wrapped but do have them sign written it’s the cheapest best form of advertising you will ever get we get loads of work from ours , pays for its self in a matter of weeks .

It's all about branding, so you can't go wrong with that. Makes you stand out from the crowd, especially if it's an interesting wrap.

A complete vehicle wrap will usually be £1k+, so if you don't have a budget for that, then you can go for something simple just to have your company name and contact info.

Best thing, speak to a few wrapping companies and compare their suggestions/quotes.

scottish cleaning service

I believe vehicle wraps are old hand now. Much better with a white van and a nice logo and simple wording, keep it simple Sam. 😉

Hey. I had my Renault Master LWB van completely wrapped one year ago. It is actually still totally as good as it was when new. I designed my vehicle graphics by myself by Sortimo. It cost me around £300 when I had it done.  I was told that they wood look good for about seven years then would start to fade. Will see... The only thing I Wonder till now is how easy it is to get off if you need to sell the van 😄 

Edited by Gav
Link removed
6 hours ago, franc91 said:

Hey. I had my Renault Master LWB van completely wrapped one year ago. It is actually still totally as good as it was when new. I designed my vehicle graphics by myself by Sortimo. It cost me around £300 when I had it done.  I was told that they wood look good for about seven years then would start to fade. Will see... The only thing I Wonder till now is how easy it is to get off if you need to sell the van 😄 

£300 for the whole van? Graphics designed and applied? That's way too cheap, must have been apprentices? Unless you're talking about just decals applied in multiple places on the van?

As for taking them off, it all depends on the quality of the film and also how careful you're when removing the film. Cheap films can often come off with the paint from the car....

9 hours ago, franc91 said:

£300 for full wrap ????? That doesn’t sound right the cheapest I have seen is 1 k and that wasn’t very good , normal sigh writing would be around £300 that’s similar to what I pay for my vans . 

• Like 1
  • Agree 2