Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Starting up backpack system

Norris2nd

Morning all,

im after some advice if possible,

looking to start up with a backpack system (Gardiner seems to be the best?) I have been given a facelift hybrid phantom 25, does anybody know which fittings would be best for both of these to work? Or if they would work ok together. 

Also I’m looking to buy pure water to begin with to keep the costs low at first, I have a spotless water around 20 minutes away but does anybody know anyone selling around the farnborough/Aldershot area? 

Does anyone suggest anything else I’d need to begin with? I have a foldable trolley and a univalve also. 

Any help would be really appreciated ?

Morning all,

im after some advice if possible,

looking to start up with a backpack system (Gardiner seems to be the best?) I have been given a facelift hybrid phantom 25, does anybody know which fittings would be best for both of these to work? Or if they would work ok together. 

Also I’m looking to buy pure water to begin with to keep the costs low at first, I have a spotless water around 20 minutes away but does anybody know anyone selling around the farnborough/Aldershot area? 

Does anyone suggest anything else I’d need to begin with? I have a foldable trolley and a univalve also. 

Any help would be really appreciated ?
Customers are important.

Male and female Ezsnap are the usual fittings, @spruce must have been out in the sun all day as he's usually very informative ?

Male and female Ezsnap are the usual fittings, @spruce must have been out in the sun all day as he's usually very informative ?
That was very informative. ?

Before you buy any purification equipment you need to get yourself a TDS meter

tds3_main_1.jpg

from a reputable supplier. Preferably not eBay as there are a lot of knock offs on there, and it's apiece of equipment you will need to rely on to give you an accurate reading. This will help you know what route to take with your filtration. DI only or RO and DI.

Last edited by a moderator:
I far as I can see his basically sorted with regard to equipment; Gardiners backpack, pole and he is buying water in.

Now he has to get some customers.

Back