Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

It’s to hot for working

It’s to hot for work this week. Luckily I’m having a week in Cromer with my 3 grown up daughters and their husbands and partners and grandkids. This is much better than working. Just been on the pier crabbing followed by a big ole lunch for half price!!  Now time for an afternoon nap!!

Couldn’t agree more ?

sacked the week off until the weather breaks, last thing i need is to be getting heatstroke for the sake of cleaning a few windows, they’ll still be there next week!

It’s to hot for work this week. Luckily I’m having a week in Cromer with my 3 grown up daughters and their husbands and partners and grandkids. This is much better than working. Just been on the pier crabbing followed by a big ole lunch for half price!!  Now time for an afternoon nap!!
I'll be in hemsby tonight until sunday.

Will be just round the corner.

Friday pint in Holt, Kings Head ill be in there at midday, ill be the one wearing Holt Window Cleaning Services T-Shirt and Cap ???

If you fancy a good meal Wheatsheaf at West Beckham, if you live seafood try and get booked in at RockyBottoms

I'll be in hemsby tonight until sunday.

Will be just round the corner.
Not going until about 8am now as can't be arsed to drive for 2 hrs now when I have beers here.

Camping until sunday so will just get there early tomorrow. 

It was a bit hot we had between 28-31 depending ware we were working .
Wifes cousin sent a vid of st ives in the sun today.

Looks like it could be the Caribbean with the crystal clear see and bright sunshine.

Can't wait till I go to lizard later in the year.

It's still too hot now.. hard to sleep at the mo so just get pished every night so I pass out.

Screenshot_20200811-205204_Hyperlocal Weather.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back