How do you guys use go cardless ?

Matt steel 118

Matt steel 118

Hi so basically I have had my website made but they have used go cardless and made direct debit payments buttons for different house types but they say they all come out on the 1st each month is there a way to just get them to sign up and I'm more in control of the payment requests? It seems more like a gym membership  at the moment 

2 hours ago, Matt steel 118 said:

Hi so basically I have had my website made but they have used go cardless and made direct debit payments buttons for different house types but they say they all come out on the 1st each month is there a way to just get them to sign up and I'm more in control of the payment requests? It seems more like a gym membership  at the moment 

Totally baffled as to why and how the website builder has added multiple buttons tell then to scrap it and just have the one sign up button so people can sign up without a set payment date, I have had GC intergration for 5 years now and I request payment only after each window clean not a payment plan set up for a set date otherwise you will be owing people money 

It should only be yourself who can set up payment plans for custys within your GC account so I am baffled how your web guy has been able to add multiple buttons to your site with set payment amounts and a fixed date, every job is different so it needs scrapping