Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

How do you guys use go cardless ?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Matt steel 118

Hi so basically I have had my website made but they have used go cardless and made direct debit payments buttons for different house types but they say they all come out on the 1st each month is there a way to just get them to sign up and I'm more in control of the payment requests? It seems more like a gym membership  at the moment 

Hi so basically I have had my website made but they have used go cardless and made direct debit payments buttons for different house types but they say they all come out on the 1st each month is there a way to just get them to sign up and I'm more in control of the payment requests? It seems more like a gym membership  at the moment 
Totally baffled as to why and how the website builder has added multiple buttons tell then to scrap it and just have the one sign up button so people can sign up without a set payment date, I have had GC intergration for 5 years now and I request payment only after each window clean not a payment plan set up for a set date otherwise you will be owing people money 

It should only be yourself who can set up payment plans for custys within your GC account so I am baffled how your web guy has been able to add multiple buttons to your site with set payment amounts and a fixed date, every job is different so it needs scrapping 

Send me your site in pm so can have a look at what you mean. I'll send you mine which has gocardless on it as the only window option for payment..and you can see how it's set up 

Back