Jump to content

443 tds from the tap!!!!!!!!!!


Baldmonkey

Recommended Posts

it looks like my water is going to be off the chart for the forseeable, my water sits around the 300 to 350 mark usually but this is the highest ive seen it.

 

is double ro even a good option, whats your thoughts.

Link to post

Used to get 435 in norfolk. Still just ran RO and DI. As far as I can work out, a double RO wouldn't work without a massive break tank and a booster pump. Either that or RO to IBC, to booster pump to RO to DI to 2nd IBC🤪
If it has jumped up its worth asking the water company to take a look, especially when its that high. If not your RO (if working properly) should get that down to 20ppm or less before DI.

Link to post

When we had that drought a couple of years ago, my water went from 70ppm upto 500+ at the peak of the drought. At that time I had to RO then double DI to produce pure. I didn't have the correct membrane for my RO either so it didn't help matters. If you can't double RO, then double DI is the best option...? Wasn't it you that was having RO problems too the other week or was that someone else? 🤔

Link to post
13 hours ago, Suhrly said:

When we had that drought a couple of years ago, my water went from 70ppm upto 500+ at the peak of the drought. At that time I had to RO then double DI to produce pure. I didn't have the correct membrane for my RO either so it didn't help matters. If you can't double RO, then double DI is the best option...? Wasn't it you that was having RO problems too the other week or was that someone else? 🤔

Might be, more issue than vogue me 😂😂😂

Link to post
5 minutes ago, dazmond said:

mines 024 out of my tap.....if mine was 400+ i think id still be climbing ladders!

I know what you mean but it's doable. You just ideally need your RO to be working as it should then double DI. Will still go through quite a bit of resin. It would take more than that to get me back on ladders!

  • Agree 2
Link to post
On 14/08/2020 at 20:35, Baldmonkey said:

it looks like my water is going to be off the chart for the forseeable, my water sits around the 300 to 350 mark usually but this is the highest ive seen it.

 

is double ro even a good option, whats your thoughts.

Bloody hell... have you got lead pipes as well

 

Mines 57 ppm 

Link to post
12 hours ago, Apw1210 said:

Bloody hell... have you got lead pipes as well

 

Mines 57 ppm 

Yeah need you lording your low ppm over me don't I 😂😂😂😂😂

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.