Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Squeegee app - no menus?

ched999uk

So I thought I would have a play with the squeegee app on my android phone. Installed and 'registered' using my gmail email. All OK I can login and create customers but when I click the 3 line icon at top left the only options I have are Support, Subscription, About and sign Out. I cant see any job  planner or list of up coming work or routes or anything. If I select About then I can't even get back to customers!!!!

I am not subscribing as I wanted to test some of the features that should be available on the free version but I seem to be missing most of the menu items. Same on the windows/chrome version, no menus....

Anyone know what I have done wrong?

Cheers

So I thought I would have a play with the squeegee app on my android phone. Installed and 'registered' using my gmail email. All OK I can login and create customers but when I click the 3 line icon at top left the only options I have are Support, Subscription, About and sign Out. I cant see any job  planner or list of up coming work or routes or anything. If I select About then I can't even get back to customers!!!!

I am not subscribing as I wanted to test some of the features that should be available on the free version but I seem to be missing most of the menu items. Same on the windows/chrome version, no menus....

Cheers
@Squeegee App usually reply fairly quickly, I believe there is a number you can ring and they'll talk you through it. Doubt it will be available over the weekend though.

Cheers
Hey Ched, 

replied you your support ticket, just check your email ?? 

we don’t have a free version any more, this was deprecated for new users a couple of months ago, however there’s a free trial on all subscriptions much like other similar services. I’ve sent you the details on how to do this as unfortunately it can’t be done within the store app itself, just from the web app. 
cheers, 

squeegee support 

Hey Ched, 

replied you your support ticket, just check your email ?? 

we don’t have a free version any more, this was deprecated for new users a couple of months ago, however there’s a free trial on all subscriptions much like other similar services. I’ve sent you the details on how to do this as unfortunately it can’t be done within the store app itself, just from the web app. 
cheers, 

squeegee support 
Cheers for the reply especially on a Saturday Evening!!! Very impressed at receiving an answer out of normal office hrs.

I am not ready to use the app proper so will probably hold off the trial for now.

Once again thanks very much for the out of hrs support.

Back