Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

INSANE RAIN!!!!!!!!!!

cleaniac

Oh my goodness. 

It's suddenly just dumped SHEETS OF WATER from the sky. 

LIKE INSANE amounts

This weather is becoming increasingly ridiculous. 

Thanks to you I picked up £40 on a first clean in town, Colin said you were too busy again, you must be raking it in. ?
Was it a first clean? I'm sure he said one off, hence why I passed on your number. I have enough so not bothered much by one offs to be honest, but happy to pass them on. I just mention your name and a few others I know. Glad you got it. ?

Was it a first clean? I'm sure he said one off, hence why I passed on your number. I have enough so not bothered much by one offs to be honest, but happy to pass them on. I just mention your name and a few others I know. Glad you got it. ?
Aye sorry, its was a one off due to new tenant moving in. This can be very lucrative if you were to get the whole of Paisley.

It proper lashed it down on my way home. Cars and myself going along in second gear as you couldn’t see through the window screen. Needed it though, haven’t had proper rain down here for weeks 
Currently sitting in a ?hole of a pub in Uxbridge, got 4.3 rating on TripAdvisor ?, it lashed it down about 50 miles north of the M25 and signs of heavy rain in Uxbridge.

Forecast to be chucking it down 10am Wednesday so looks like I'll be getting wet.

Cats and dogs on the last job 5 minutes to finished got soaked ?Two minute drive home straight in the shower. 

Got soaked through to my undies and socks at 4 oclock ish. Took all but 5 minutes. Wish they would take that long to dry lol

Currently sitting in a ?hole of a pub in Uxbridge, got 4.3 rating on TripAdvisor ?, it lashed it down about 50 miles north of the M25 and signs of heavy rain in Uxbridge.

Forecast to be chucking it down 10am Wednesday so looks like I'll be getting wet.
please tell me it's not the grapes pub.

Worked all day yesterday all through the storms.

Man up people lol.

please tell me it's not the grapes pub.

Worked all day yesterday all through the storms.

Man up people lol.
It was the Dolphin, it made a Workingmens Club decor look modern. I also had the worst burger I've ever had. It made the rubbish burgers we could buy before VCJD  was around appealing.

Massive downpour and big forked lightning today. I'll make sure we don't go to the Grapes, currently sitting by the canal in the General Elliott. 

I once lived opposite the grapes on the Uxbridge road lol.

Dump.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Posts

Back