Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

pressure washing windows

WCF

Help Support WCF:

dazjw2311

My window cleaner in Leicester uses a pressure washer, i was gobsmacked how quick he does our house and the windows are spotless. Is this normal? I only just seen him do it for first time as im always at work. 

My window cleaner in Leicester uses a pressure washer, i was gobsmacked how quick he does our house and the windows are spotless. Is this normal? I only just seen him do it for first time as im always at work. 
About as normal as getting your Mrs to agree with absolutely everything you say.

I saw two lads use an actual pressure washer last year, with a lance, the other went behind with a modified WFP and rinsed. It was weird, it worked but wasn't great. I clean the house next door and could see the spots drying up. I can see what they were going for and I'd give them an A for creativity but a F for delivery. They were recommended everywhere on FB for about 3 months and then out of nowhere they disappeared.

I imagine you've just seen the WFP for the first time however. I've seen people describe it as pressure washing?? Surely there can't be more than one lot with actual petrol pressure washers knocking around.

I saw two lads use an actual pressure washer last year, with a lance, the other went behind with a modified WFP and rinsed. It was weird, it worked but wasn't great. I clean the house next door and could see the spots drying up. I can see what they were going for and I'd give them an A for creativity but a F for delivery. They were recommended everywhere on FB for about 3 months and then out of nowhere they disappeared.

I imagine you've just seen the WFP for the first time however. I've seen people describe it as pressure washing?? Surely there can't be more than one lot with actual petrol pressure washers knocking around.
ive known about WFP for a while,just found it strange but effective. Im investing in the backpack trolly system to start with toget going 

does tumbleweed blow past when he works. Also spurs on your boots damages hoses 

Back