Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

who would you recommend for WFP system installation?

Amazin

I almost put down a deposit to K-systems recently until someone told me not to. Now I'm not sure who to go to. Please recommend, thank you

I almost put down a deposit to K-systems recently until someone told me not to. Now I'm not sure who to go to. Please recommend, thank you
You'll get a lot of different opinions. I've went with a Pure2O system (Ionics) but I haven't got it yet so I can only speak for the price (they'll price match another genuine quote).

You've also got Grippa or Pure Freedom which a good number on here like and recommend. Brodex also do crash tested systems if I'm not mistaken.

If you aren't bothered about Crash Tested obviously that opens up your options, but is a no brainer when Pure2O will price match a cheaper, non crash tested one, to just get a crash tested one.

Never heard of K-Systems. You got a link to a website?

I went with Grippatank and got a hotwater system fitted last year. They were very busy and rushed it a bit. They came up to Scotland to fix my electric reels but fitted wireless electric reels and faster motors for free. Best £10k I have ever spent and made my money back in less than a year. I would recommend them especially if you live near Cambridge where they do the installs but make sure you know what you want. ?

Back