Velux windows on roof

Teddington Window Cleaners

So i do quite a few of the Velux windows on the roof and was keen to see if there were any other traditional techniques?

Currently i place my ladder just below the gutter, climb up and use a pole with my Moerman Excelerotor and fliq. Then a surgical towel on the pole to detail.

Edited by Teddington Window Cleaners
clarifying its regards traditional techniques not WFP
35 minutes ago, Teddington Window Cleaners said:

So i do quite a few of the Velux windows on the roof and was keen to see if there were any other techniques?

Currently i place my ladder just below the gutter, climb up and use a pole with my Moerman Excelerotor and fliq. Then a surgical towel on the pole to detail.

We stand on the ground , extend the pole wash rinse and move on to the next one 😂😂😂😂😂

• Confused 1
  • Haha 2
10 minutes ago, Pjj said:

We stand on the ground , extend the pole wash rinse and move on to the next one 😂😂😂😂😂

How do you get the angle? do have some kind of angle extension?

11 minutes ago, Teddington Window Cleaners said:

How do you get the angle? do have some kind of angle extension?

To be fair it does  depend on the pitch of the roof , but we do do a lot like that , the pole has an adjustable angle adapter on it ,the picture below shows the types available you can get adapters to put them on trad poles as well 

A2672104-A29F-4B8D-B57A-7F25A13F48AA.png

• Like 2