Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Velux windows on roof

So i do quite a few of the Velux windows on the roof and was keen to see if there were any other traditional techniques?

Currently i place my ladder just below the gutter, climb up and use a pole with my Moerman Excelerotor and fliq. Then a surgical towel on the pole to detail.

Last edited by a moderator:
So i do quite a few of the Velux windows on the roof and was keen to see if there were any other techniques?

Currently i place my ladder just below the gutter, climb up and use a pole with my Moerman Excelerotor and fliq. Then a surgical towel on the pole to detail.
We stand on the ground , extend the pole wash rinse and move on to the next one ?????

How do you get the angle? do have some kind of angle extension?
To be fair it does  depend on the pitch of the roof , but we do do a lot like that , the pole has an adjustable angle adapter on it ,the picture below shows the types available you can get adapters to put them on trad poles as well 

A2672104-A29F-4B8D-B57A-7F25A13F48AA.png

Back