3 months in after starting from scratch.

Bongofish

I always feel the weakest part of this Forum is the lack of feedback we get when newbies have asked for advice. Well done and thanks for the feedback. When I get a job in Pontefract I might take you up on your offer as well.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
44 minutes ago, HWCS said:

Nice one mate, just dont encourage to many people to start up 🤣🤣🤣

Yes, I am starting to keep it a little bit on the down low. All my weeks now are £400-£500 weeks and not working past 1pm 😆😂

2 hours ago, Bongofish said:

Yes, I am starting to keep it a little bit on the down low. All my weeks now are £400-£500 weeks and not working past 1pm 😆😂

Sounds good, unless you're starting at 8 then you're grossing less than £20 an hour

7 hours ago, Part Timer said:

Sounds good, unless you're starting at 8 then you're grossing less than £20 an hour

I start at 9:30am every morning on the dot in the van....and then do a long haul for 30 seconds to 1 minute to get to me my first job ,😁