Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

3 months in after starting from scratch.

Bongofish

Hey all

So incase I've been abit quiet on here recently I thought I would let everyone know how I'm going after nearly 3 months starting off with not having 1 customer or van or any WFP kit. 

Well.....it's gone better than I ever imagined. I'm about 140 customers a month now, and probably get 1 big job a week too (conservatory roof etc etc ). I'm making more than I did in my previous job already and doing about 4 hour straight work a day. I am now having to out all my one off jobs now on a Saturday morning and enquiries are just coming in non stop. Gained 5. Customers alone today. I've put my prices up by £1 and still getting customers. 

So if anyone is searching this sub forum considering whether they should or not I say definetly go for it!

Get a van, get a descent WFP set up, get your own RO system and most of all listen to the established guys on this forum, what they say makes sense! 

Now if your still reading this, put the phone down and go out and start your own business, making your own money and do a good job and everything else will follow ?

If I could buy everyone in this forum a pint who gave me advice I would. Cheers ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Good for you, Bongo. Glad it's going very well for you. You did your research and got stuck in. That's the key. Strength to strength, mate.

Thanks for the update ??

I always feel the weakest part of this Forum is the lack of feedback we get when newbies have asked for advice. Well done and thanks for the feedback. When I get a job in Pontefract I might take you up on your offer as well.

Remember your competition ( start up)

We all make typing errors you have the time wrong 5pm ??? you never worked so hard to earn a wage?    

Back