Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Extension - CLX onto a SLX?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Maund

So I need to extend my pole. I have a SLX 27, the next extension up is out of stock and has been for a while. The CLX version is in stock. Will the CLX pole fit onto my SLX? 

Tried phoning Gardiner but there unable to take calls or messages due to the restrictions 

So I need to extend my pole. I have a SLX 27, the next extension up is out of stock and has been for a while. The CLX version is in stock. Will the CLX pole fit onto my SLX? 

Tried phoning Gardiner but there unable to take calls or messages due to the restrictions 
Just message them via the webpage, usually respond very quickly. Would think you could but best asking them.

There is no difference in section diameters between the CLX and SLX range.

The CLX #7 section is shorter than the SLX equivalent.

As Spruce has said the CLX extension sections will fit on to the SLX poles.

If you need a phone chat with us please email requesting this to [email protected] and we will call you back ?

Back