Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Covid 19, Impact Business?

Azz1

Evening everyone. I have got a week off next week from my full time employment so making the most of the time canvassing for new business. Just a quick one. Has anyone lost any customers because of the virus, either temporarily out permanently ? Thanks ?

I’ve lost literally a couple of customers but I’ve gained a lot more. They’ve all been home instead of in work and they've seen me cleaning their neighbours windows. They have all also been spring cleaning and noticed the only thing left to clean was their windows. ?

Evening everyone. I have got a week off next week from my full time employment so making the most of the time canvassing for new business. Just a quick one. Has anyone lost any customers because of the virus, either temporarily out permanently ? Thanks ?
Do you work for HMRC by any chance. I think the majority of residential only cleaners haven't lost much business in the last month. Probably suffered in April but made up for it since. Anyone with commercial has lost, and continues to lose, customers.

Do you work for HMRC by any chance. I think the majority of residential only cleaners haven't lost much business in the last month. Probably suffered in April but made up for it since. Anyone with commercial has lost, and continues to lose, customers.
We've lost, but I did a major advertising push and I always lose in the months to follow, so struggling to tell if its just that dross I'm losing as many folk are blaming Covid but that could just be a excuse. 

We've lost, but I did a major advertising push and I always lose in the months to follow, so struggling to tell if its just that dross I'm losing as many folk are blaming Covid but that could just be a excuse. 
I think I've lost 4 not so good customers and picked the same up. I'm in quite a unique position with my customers because they know what I can do. I only do extra work for my customers so when they leave they know I won't do anymore work for them so they like to stick with me. One of my customers had me up to PW their front and back paths and patios when she mentioned she had lost her gold necklace. I said the next time I am here I will bring my metal detector and have a sweep round for it. I wonder how many windies would contemplate doing that. ?

I think I've lost 4 not so good customers and picked the same up. I'm in quite a unique position with my customers because they know what I can do. I only do extra work for my customers so when they leave they know I won't do anymore work for them so they like to stick with me. One of my customers had me up to PW their front and back paths and patios when she mentioned she had lost her gold necklace. I said the next time I am here I will bring my metal detector and have a sweep round for it. I wonder how many windies would contemplate doing that. ?
Not many as we have social lives

No definitively not from HMRC lol. I believe in asking a hell of a lot of questions lol. Don't ask, you will never know ??

Latest Posts

Back