Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Printing Flyers

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Teddington Window Cleaners

When I conceptualised Teddington Window Cleaners I had nothing! I had been made redundant and unemployed for 6 weeks, pre COVID. When COVID hit finding a job got even harder, so threw the towel in and started cleaning windows.

Money ?  to invest was none existent and my first piece of marketing were A6 flyers, I set them up so I had 4 on an A4 sheet and kept them black and white. Then I got them photo copied at the corner shop, cut them up myself and then hand delivered around Teddington.

5 months later, the business has grown so much! I’ve even got a hat. My flyer design has changed a little, but I am still using the copier at the shop ? Having helped many small and large corporate businesses myself with there printing requirements I’ve seen a lot of people waist a lot of money on fancy printing when it’s not economical for their business and there is no strong reason for it other than ego.

Regardless of colour photos, spot varnish, Matt gloss blah blah blah..... if your business message is clearly defined in terms of the services you offer and it’s in the right place then it doesn’t matter what weight paper you used, Matt or varnished.

I got my hat ? made by a guy on eBay ?

#integritymatters
#teddingtonwindowcleaners
#twc
#tradordie

Flyer-August-2020.jpeg

When I conceptualised Teddington Window Cleaners I had nothing! I had been made redundant and unemployed for 6 weeks, pre COVID. When COVID hit finding a job got even harder, so threw the towel in and started cleaning windows.

Money ?  to invest was none existent and my first piece of marketing were A6 flyers, I set them up so I had 4 on an A4 sheet and kept them black and white. Then I got them photo copied at the corner shop, cut them up myself and then hand delivered around Teddington.

5 months later, the business has grown so much! I’ve even got a hat. My flyer design has changed a little, but I am still using the copier at the shop ? Having helped many small and large corporate businesses myself with there printing requirements I’ve seen a lot of people waist a lot of money on fancy printing when it’s not economical for their business and there is no strong reason for it other than ego.

Regardless of colour photos, spot varnish, Matt gloss blah blah blah..... if your business message is clearly defined in terms of the services you offer and it’s in the right place then it doesn’t matter what weight paper you used, Matt or varnished.

#integritymatters
#twc
#tradordie

View attachment 21704
You can't fault a traditional printers and supporting a local business.

I love the black and white simplicity along with a classic traditional appeal.

Glossy colourful flyers don't appeal to me.

I made all my own at home due to having a very cost effective mono Samsung printer with two free toners.

I'd love to support a small independent printer copier shop but there's non left where I am.

Keep up the great work and business growth mate 

#integritymatters
#twc
#tradordie

View attachment 21704
Oww, got a link to the eBay guy?

Nice one mate well done ??

Ive been using £1 a book duplicate invoices for last 18 months and ive spent way to long writting daily.

So i had these made by a local printer, £70 for 2000, i know i could get them cheaper but the convienience of a local printer is worth a little bit more.

Id say these will save me a cpl hours a week.

20200922_174726.jpg

Back