Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

No ladders. Big enough pole

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Azz1

Hello everyone. I am wondering if they is a telescopic pole big enough possibly to do 2 or 3 story's where a ladder isn't possible to get access into. ? 

It's there such a technique?

Thanks

Thanks everyone. I am starting to do more customers with double glazing but spotting a few with only single glazed. Super scared of wfp doing damage or water intake through window. A big house has just been built and they've decided to put single glazed through out the house top and bottom. So thinking absolutely no no to ladders but pole with mop and squegee adaptations. Does anybody else do single glazed with wfp ? Thanks ?

A big house has just been built and they've decided to put single glazed through out the house top and bottom
Is that legal? I thought all new houses could only meet insulation standards with at minimum double glazing!

wfp should be fine on single glazed windows. You don't need to push very hard on the brush, it's the agitation of the dirt that the bristles do and then the jet of pure washes the lose dirt away that cleans the windows.

Proper leaded or very old glazing that has thinned over the years might be iffy but normal single glazed windows should be OK.

Thanks everyone. I am starting to do more customers with double glazing but spotting a few with only single glazed. Super scared of wfp doing damage or water intake through window. A big house has just been built and they've decided to put single glazed through out the house top and bottom. So thinking absolutely no no to ladders but pole with mop and squegee adaptations. Does anybody else do single glazed with wfp ? Thanks ?
Yes we do lots if single glazing with wfp and 60-70 degree hot water no problem at all 

Back