Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Xline Brushes ..

Viggers

Im back on the Xline brushes. Currently using the 26cm Dual Trim Mono. First Cleans use the Xline Sill brush. I still have a van full of Gardiner Brushes, but recently gone back to the xline brushes, find them really good. Good coverage and scrubbing power even the normal rectangular brush you can feel it cleaning the upstairs sills. Just fancied a change. Anybody else use the xline brushes. Looking at the radius brush is it any good.

Im back on the Xline brushes. Currently using the 26cm Dual Trim Mono. First Cleans use the Xline Sill brush. I still have a van full of Gardiner Brushes, but recently gone back to the xline brushes, find them really good. Good coverage and scrubbing power even the normal rectangular brush you can feel it cleaning the upstairs sills. Just fancied a change. Anybody else use the xline brushes. Looking at the radius brush is it any good.
Their 26cm DuPont will brush is the best brush I’ve used for cleaning snail trails. I just wish they had their own 100 degree fan jets. 

Latest Posts

Back