Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Starting pressure washing business advice

WCF

Help Support WCF:

jay9044

Hi All,

I've been looking into getting into pressure washing for a couple months now and now have the funds to buy equipment and support myself.

I've been looking into starter kits and all that seems to pop up is Kiam products, which through my researching in this forum seems like a bad investment.

could any one point me in the right direction for some reliable equipment.

Looking to add window cleaning to the services also.

I came across the following - https://www.guttersuckerdirect.co.uk/product/honda-slip-stream-pro-20-x-13-horse-power/
but not sure if this worth it?

Any help would be much appreciated!

You may be better off focusing on window cleaning, pressure washing is busy March till October and this year a lot of people have been doing it themselves.

Buy a Honda GX390 for spring 2021 ready to fix all the badly done drives this year.

I'm still getting PW jobs because folk can't spend their money on foreign holidays but next month it dies. Might just keep my PW in my van this year rather than store it in the garage.

You may be better off focusing on window cleaning, pressure washing is busy March till October and this year a lot of people have been doing it themselves.

Buy a Honda GX390 for spring 2021 ready to fix all the badly done drives this year.
Thanks for the input here. Do you have any recommendations for window cleaning equipment and resources? Also, is there any other recommended services to go along side window cleaning? As you can tell I am new to this

no need for gloves on solar panels.

Never known anyone to have an issue with them.

Thanks for the input here. Do you have any recommendations for window cleaning equipment and resources? Also, is there any other recommended services to go along side window cleaning? As you can tell I am new to this
Window cleaning is a very saturated market, its getting tougher and tougher year by year, u can do all sorts of things such as house valets , upvc deep cleans , solar panels , conservatory roofs , conservatory valets , fascia / soffit cleaning , brick cleaning , gutter clearance , gutter cleaning , the list is endless lol

Solar panels cleaning, but make sure that you have zero rated gloves on, if the panel is faulty you don't want to be holding a pole with bare hands. 
If you have a fibreglass pole is not conductive. If you have a Gardniner slx then the last section or any extension is again insulated. Not sure about others. So you should be fine IF your pole is insulated.

Back